The Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) has a high protein content, Vitamins, minerals and an exceptional amount of antioxidants that give outstanding qualities in nutrition and health human.
The benefits of consuming moringa are:
- Increases the body's natural defenses.
- Promotes cell body structure.
- Controla de forma natural los niveles de colesterol sérico.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes normal functioning of the liver and kidney.
- Beautify Skin.
- Provides power.
- Promotes proper digestion.
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- Provides a healthy circulatory system.
- It is an anti-inflammatory.
- Produces a feeling of well being.
- Regula los niveles normales de azúcar en la sangre.
Virtually all tree structures have medicinal, but leaves, the fruits and seeds deserve special attention, since it has been demonstrated that their components have a wide application for the prevention and control of various diseases.
Source: C. Gopalan et al. (1994), Nutritive Value of Indian Foods, National Institute of Nutrition, India.
Productos para la salud a base de Moringa Orgánica
The list of Mineral present in the Moringa is long and the most important it is included the Calcio, Copper, Iron, Potassium, magnesio y Zinc. Calcium is one of the most important minerals for growth, maintenance and reproduction of the body. Blood coagulation, the transmission of nerve impulses, contraction and relaxation of muscles, Normal heartbeat, stimulating hormone secretion, Activation of the enzyme reaction, as well as other functions, require all small cuantidades Calcium. Moringa is the richest source of calcium found in plant material and has 17 times more calcium than milk, helps prevent osteoporosis during old age and strengthen the bones of the young and middle-aged. The Moringa, with 23 times more iron than spinach, helps in the formation of hemoglobin and myoglobin, which carry oxygen to the blood and muscles.
El Hierro is also part of many proteins and enzymes in the body. Its deficiency causes impairment immune, while consumption helps improve mental agility, because it increases the supply of oxygen to the brain. The Moringa, with 15 times more potassium than bananas, assists regulation of acid-base balance and the water in the blood and tissues of the body. As the richest source of Calcium and Potassium, helps reduce blood pressure. Auxiliary protein synthesis from amino acids and carbohydrate metabolism. Calcium is also necessary for the development of muscle and for normal body growth.
The Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants and is one of the most powerful sources of natural antioxidants. Antioxidants provide the free atoms needed by the body and reduce the effect of free radicals. This antioxidant property helps prevent malignant formations. Moringa leaves are rich in Flavonoids, types of antioxidants. Older antioxidants are: Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sisterol, caffeoylquinic acid and zeatin. Antioxidants play an important role in controlling the symptoms of the aging process and improve cardiovascular health.
Also, Vitamin C and Vitamin E present in the Moringa also function as antioxidants. Research confirms the presence of phytonutrients in Moringa leaves and seeds, considered as organic components of health promoters. The Fitonutrientes present in Moringa include Alpha carotene, Beta-Caroteno, Luteína, Zeaxanthin y Clorofila. Phytonutrients cleanse the body of toxins, purified kidneys, help strengthen the immune system, rebuild red blood cells and, more importantly, rejuvenate the body at the cellular level. These nutrients form a complete nutritional supplement for the welfare of our health.
Nutricosméticos a base de Moringa Orgánica
Ten essential amino acids present in Moringa Oleifera leaf and its functions in human health.
- Among the amino acids that this is the main supplier of sulfur, preventing hair disorders (influences hair follicles and promotes hair growth), skin and nails. Helps reduce cholesterol levels and reduces liver fat and protects the kidneys.
- It is an essential amino acid in human nutrition. Ranks among the nonpolar amino acids, also called hydrophobic. It is essential to promote the release of the neurotransmitter serotonin, involved in the regulation of sleep and pleasure. Anxiety, insomnia and stress benefit from a better balance thanks to tryptophan.
- Improve immune response to bacteria, viruses and tumor cells, promotes healing and liver regeneration, causes the release of growth hormones and is considered crucial for optimal muscle growth and tissue repair.
- It is used by the brain to produce norepinephrine, a chemical that transmits signals between nerve cells and the brain that keeps you awake and alert, reduce hunger pains, functions as an antidepressant and helps improve memory.
- Is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, allergic diseases, ulcers and anemia. A deficiency can cause poor hearing.
- It is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin, stabilizes and regulates blood sugar and energy levels. This amino acid is valuable for athletes.
- Promotes the healing of muscle tissue, la piel y los huesos y se recomienda para quienes se recuperan de una cirugía. Este aminoácido ayuda a aumentar la producción de la hormona del crecimiento.
- Contribute to the proper absorption of calcium and helps form collagen (making reaches cartilage bones and connective tissues). It also helps in the production of antibodies, hormones and enzymes.
- It is a powerful aid to the body in protecting against radiation and pollution. You can help slow the aging process, to deactivate free radicals and neutralize toxins. Support protein synthesis and presents cellular change. It is necessary for the formation of the skin, that helps in the recovery from burns and surgical operations.
- It is an important component of collagen, Enamel proteins and elastin. Helps prevent fat accumulation in the liver and helps the digestive and intestinal tracts to function smoothly. Assists metabolism and assimilation.
- Proline is extremely important for the proper functioning of joints and tendons and also helps maintain and strengthen heart muscles.
- They know that transmit nerve impulses to the brain, to help overcome depression, to improve memory, to increase mental acuity and promote healthy thyroid function, adrenal and pituitary glands.